Worldwide Vital Signs Monitoring Device Industry to 2026 - Rising Innovations in the Product Section for the Introduction of New Varieties Presents Opportunities
DUBLIN, Oct. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Vital Signs Monitoring Device Market Research Report by Product, End-user, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Vital Signs Monitoring Device Market size was estimated at USD 4,703.19 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 4,980.88 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.24% reaching USD 6,763.80 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Vital Signs Monitoring Device Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Vital Signs Monitoring Device Market, including A&D Company, Limited, BiPS Medical Ltd, Boston Scientific Corporation, Briggs Healthcare, CONTEC MEDICAL SYSTEMS CO.,LTD, Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, GE Healthcare, Halma plc, Hicks Thermometers India Ltd., HILL-ROM HOLDINGS, INC., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Masimo Corporation, Medtronic PLC, NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION, Nonin Medical Inc, Omron Healthcare, Inc, OSI Systems, Inc, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., Smiths Group PLC, Spacelabs Healthcare by OSI Systems, Inc, and SunTech Medical, Inc.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Vital Signs Monitoring Device Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Vital Signs Monitoring Device Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Vital Signs Monitoring Device Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Vital Signs Monitoring Device Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Vital Signs Monitoring Device Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Vital Signs Monitoring Device Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Vital Signs Monitoring Device Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Surging demand for home healthcare services worldwide
5.2.2. Rising elderly population and prevalence of chronic disorders globally
5.2.3. Increasing consumer awareness on the convenience and cost-effectiveness of the device
5.3.1. Reduced awareness of these devices in emerging economies
5.4.1. Rising innovations in the product section for the introduction of new varieties
5.4.2. Ongoing demand for personalized healthcare and growing penetration of medical insurance
5.5.1. Insufficient confidence and reliability by patients on these devices
6. Vital Signs Monitoring Device Market, by Product
6.2. Blood Pressure
6.3. Body Temperature
6.4. Pulse Oximeters
7. Vital Signs Monitoring Device Market, by End-user
8. Americas Vital Signs Monitoring Device Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Vital Signs Monitoring Device Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Vital Signs Monitoring Device Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. A&D Company, Limited
12.2. BiPS Medical Ltd.
12.3. Boston Scientific Corporation
12.4. Briggs Healthcare
12.5. CONTEC MEDICAL SYSTEMS CO.,LTD
12.6. Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
12.7. Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
12.8. GE Healthcare
12.9. Halma plc
12.10. Hicks Thermometers India Ltd.
12.11. HILL-ROM HOLDINGS, INC.
12.12. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
12.13. Masimo Corporation
12.14. Medtronic PLC
12.15. NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION
12.16. Nonin Medical Inc.
12.17. Omron Healthcare, Inc.
12.18. OSI Systems, Inc.
12.19. Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
12.20. Smiths Group PLC
12.21. Spacelabs Healthcare by OSI Systems, Inc.
12.22. SunTech Medical, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zhscn2
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/worldwide-vital-signs-monitoring-device-industry-to-2026---rising-innovations-in-the-product-section-for-the-introduction-of-new-varieties-presents-opportunities-301399128.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- October 2021
- BIO-Europe® 2021
- Online: AusBiotech 2021 & Australia Biotech Invest & Partnering
- November 2021
- Pharma-Biotech Product & Company Valuation with Dr. P Frei