Pharmaceutical Seals Market Size to Reach US$ 0.84 Billion in 2026, Says a New Study by Stratview Research
RAIPUR, India, Oct. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Stratview Research announces the launch of a new research report on Pharmaceutical Seals Market by Product Type (O-rings, Gaskets, Lip Seals, Profile Seals, and Others), by Material Type (Elastomeric Seals, Thermoplastic Seals, and Metallic Seals), by Motion Type (Static Seals, Linear Seals, and Rotary Seals), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World), Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity: 2021-2026.
This strategic assessment report, from Stratview Research, provides a comprehensive analysis that reflects today's pharmaceutical seals market realities and future market possibilities for the forecast period of 2021 to 2026. The report segments and analyzes the market in the most detailed manner to provide a panoramic view of the market. The vital data/information provided in the report can play a crucial role for the market participants as well as investors in the identification of low-hanging fruits available in the market as well as formulate growth strategies.
Pharmaceutical Seals Market: Highlights
Seals are used in the pharmaceutical processing industry under strict hygiene regulations to prevent any contamination by germs. Seals used in the pharmaceutical processing and packaging equipment for their proper and smooth operations have been considered under our scope of the study. The selection of sealing solutions for this industry is based on several parameters including but not limited to STAMPS (size, temperature, application, media, and pressure) process conditions. Other noticeable factors are hygienic processing, such as compliant materials, hygienic designs, and cleaning regimes.
The pharmaceutical seals market has been growing with the development of new technological equipment to produce pharmaceutical products in bulk quantity with better quality. The global spread of the pandemic has given an impetus to certain sections of the pharmaceutical industry, giving a push for the establishment of new production plants and advancements of old ones to fulfill increased demand for pharmaceuticals worldwide. Many vaccine producers have established new production plants to boost the prompt supply of vaccines worldwide. This also creates positive waves in the entire ecosystem including seals for pharmaceutical processing equipment. Overall, the pharmaceutical seals market is estimated to reach US$ 0.84 billion in the year 2026, growing at a CAGR of 4.4% during 2021-2026.
Click Here for Running Through the Table of Contents: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/toc/2049/pharmaceutical-seals-market.html
Based on the product type, profile seals are expected to remain the largest segment of the market during the forecast period. Profile seals are used in several areas of pharmaceutical processing plants. Other product types, such as o-rings, gaskets, and lip seals, are also likely to generate sizeable opportunities in the years to come.
Based on the material type, elastomers hold the gigantic lead in the market and are likely to remain the most preferred material type in the years to come, owing to their various benefits, such as high temperature and pressure resistance coupled with unique elasticity and strength.
In terms of regions, Europe is expected to remain the largest market for pharmaceutical seals during the forecast period. The presence of several pharmaceutical processing plants in the region, especially in Germany, Switzerland, the Netherlands, and Belgium, primarily drives the region's dominance. Moreover, Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period in the wake of the growing presence of companies in the region, particularly in China and India.
Register Here for a Free Sample of the Report: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/Request-Sample/2049/pharmaceutical-seals-market.html#form
Key players in the pharmaceutical seals market are:
- Freudenberg Group
- Trelleborg AB
- Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A
- EnPro Industries
- Greene Tweed
- Parker-Hannifin Corporation
- Flowserve Corporation
- Hutchinson SA
- James Walker
- Smith Group PLC
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights on the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis.
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis.
- Market trend and forecast analysis.
- Market segment trend and forecast.
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities.
- Emerging trends.
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players.
- Key success factors.
This report studies global pharmaceutical seals market and has segmented the market in four ways, keeping in mind the interest of all the stakeholders across the value chain. Following are the four ways in which the market is segmented:
Pharmaceutical Seals Market, by Product Type
- O-Rings (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Gaskets (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Lip Seals (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Profile Seals (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Others (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
Pharmaceutical Seals Market, by Material Type
- Elastomeric Seals (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Thermoplastic Seals (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Metallic Seals (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
Pharmaceutical Seals Market, by Motion Type
- Static Seals (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Linear Seals (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Rotary Seals (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
Pharmaceutical Seals Market, by Region
- North America (Country Analysis: USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Rest of the World (Country Analysis: Brazil, Saudi Arabia, and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the healthcare and life sciences industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a global market intelligence firm providing wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research, and sourcing intelligence across industries, such as Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas.
We have a strong team of industry veterans and analysts with an extensive experience in executing custom research projects for mid-sized to Fortune 500 companies, in the areas of Market Assessment, Opportunity Screening, Competitive Intelligence, Due Diligence, Target Screening, Market Entry Strategy, Go to Market Strategy, and Voice of Customer studies.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.
Stratview Research has launched 'Composights', an online portal which offers free thought leadership reports, whitepapers, market report synopsis and much more for Composites and allied industries, worth US$ 20,000 every year.
Click here to sign up (No costs involved): https://www.stratviewresearch.com/composights/sign-in
For enquiries, please contact:
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- November 2021
- Biotechgate Digital Partnering
- GIANT Health Event
- December 2021
- BioFIT - Fostering Innovation & Transfer