Advancements in Metabolomics and Subsequent Progress in Precision Medicine to Fuel Revenue Growth of the Metabolomics Market: Reports and Data
- Increasing use of metabolomics to discovery new therapeutic targets, to boost biomarker discovery, and to understand critical steps in metabolic mechanisms and rising importance of metabolomics in clinical research and disease diagnosis are some key factors expected to drive market growth
NEW YORK, Jan. 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Reports and Data has recently published its latest report titled "Metabolomics Market By Product & Services (Metabolomics Separation Tools, Metabolomics Detection Tools, Bioinformatics Tools & Services), By End-Use, By Application, By Indication, and By Region, Forecast to 2028."
According to the latest report by Reports and Data, the global metabolomics market size was USD 1.88 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 5.10 billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 13.2% during the forecast period, 2021-2028.
Request a Sample Report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4641
Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
Metabolomics has emerged as an important tool for clinical research and in diagnosis of human diseases. It provides clinical research with a streamlined systematic approach to understand global changes in metabolism mechanism in response to alteration in nutrition, gut microbiota, environment, and genetic factors. Metabolomics leverages nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy and mass spectrometry to produce high quality information. Increasing research and development activities to identify biomarkers and new therapeutic targets is a major factor expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, metabolomics has the potential to revolutionize precision medicine and is expected to accelerate characterization of metabolic derangements that underlie chronic diseases. This is another factor expected to drive market growth over the forecast period.
Metabolomics is the comprehensive analysis of metabolites in biological specimen and is widely used to diagnose complex metabolic diseases and monogenic disorders such as inborn errors of metabolism. Metabolomic technology platforms divide the metabolome into subsets of metabolites and develop specific sample preparation and analytical procedures. Rapid development of metabolomics technology platforms and incorporation of metabolomics into research studies has led to generation of answers to complex biological questions that could not addressed by other omics. Metabolomics is also being explored as a platform to study and predict drug toxicities during the preclinical studies. Metabolomics also plays a major role in pharmacogenetics to understand variability in drug metabolism and toxicity. In addition, metabolomics can be utilized to find molecular fingerprints for gene deficiency and increasing R&D activities to explore applications of metabolomics is a key factor expected to drive market growth over the forecast period.
Metabolomics also holds great potential for the discovery of chemical biomarkers for diseases that can be measured through urine analysis. However, high costs associated with advanced tools and equipment, lack of skilled professionals, and unavailability of advanced scientific research laboratories are some key factors expected to restrain market revenue growth over the forecast period.
To identify the key trends in the industry, research study at https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/metabolomics-market
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Social distancing and restrictions severely disrupted businesses and operations
- Lockdowns caused disruptions in transportation and logistics
- Impacted manufacturing activities and mining operations globally
- Took a toll on economy of various countries
- Caused sudden and drastic downturn in economic activity
- Disrupted agriculture, fisheries, dairy, and other sectors
- Caused loss of employment and financial crisis
- Supply impacts were further compounded owing to reduced disposable income
- Emergence of variants continue to cause concerns and impact normal routines
Metabolomics Detection Tools Segment to Register Steady CAGR:
Metabolomics detection tools segment revenue is expected to expand at a steady revenue CAGR over the forecast period attributable to rapid technological advancements in scientific instruments, increasing development of healthcare and research infrastructure, and growing focus on developing better therapies and diagnostic tools.
Academic & Research Institutes Segment to Account for Largest Revenue Share:
Academic & research institutes segment is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period attributable to increasing research and development activities in academic and research institutes, rising investment and funding to accelerate omics research, and growing focus on expanding application scope of metabolomics.
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/4641
North America to Lead in Terms of Revenue Share:
North America is expected to dominate other regional markets in terms of revenue share over the forecast period attributable to increasing healthcare and research expenditure, rapid adoption of advanced healthcare technologies, rising research and development activities, and robust presence of key players in the region.
Asia Pacific to Register Rapid Revenue CAGR:
Asia Pacific is expected to register rapid revenue CAGR over the forecast period attributable to growing presence of large pharmaceutical companies in the region, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, rapid advancements in biomarker research, and increasing R&D activities.
Major Companies in the Market Include:
- Agilent Technologies
- Bruker Corporation
- Danaher Corporation (SCIEX)
- LECO Corporation
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Waters Corporation
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Kore Technology Limited
- Human Metabolome Technologies Inc.
Download Report Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/4641
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global metabolomics market on the basis of product & services, end-use, application, indication, and region:
Product & Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028
- Metabolomics Separation Tools
- Gas Chromatography
- High-performance Liquid Chromatography
- Ultra-performance Liquid Chromatography
- Capillary Electrophoresis
- Metabolomics Detection Tools
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
- Mass Spectroscopy (MS)
- Surface-Based Mass Analysis
- Bioinformatics Tools and Services
- Bioinformatics Services
- Bioinformatics Tools and Database
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Biomarker Discovery
- Drug Discovery
- Toxicology Testing
- Functional Genomics
- Personalized Medicines
Indication Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Inborn Errors of Metabolism
- Other Indications
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4641
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Trending Research Reports by Reports and Data:
C-reactive protein testing market size was USD 1.67 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 1.8% during the forecast period. Rising prevalence of cardiovascular disease, inflammatory disease, and infectious diseases, and increasing application of CRP testing for diagnostic purposes are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period.
Computer Aided Detection (CAD) market size was USD 690.3 million in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 10.9% during the forecast period. Rising prevalence of chronic disorders and growing awareness about importance of early detection are key factors boosting global market revenue growth.
Blood group typing market size was USD 2.86 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 10.1% during the forecast period. Rising need for blood group typing during prenatal testing, increasing use in forensic sciences, and rising demand for blood and blood products are some key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period.
Zika virus testing market size was USD 179.2 million 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. Rising prevalence of Zika virus infection and growing research and development activities by pharmaceutical companies to develop effective procedures are key factors fueling global market revenue growth.
Transplant diagnostics market size was USD 4.08 billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period. Robust market revenue growth is driven by increasing organ transplantation procedures and organ donations, rising incidences of infectious diseases, and rising burden of chronic diseases worldwide.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-metabolomics-market
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- June 2023
- Boston: Product & Company Valuation Course
- BIO International Convention 2023
- RESI Boston
Latest company news
Multicancer Screening Global Market Report 2023: Sector to Reach $7.78 Billion by 2032 at a 15% CAGR
Haleon's Panadol Klinik Cekatan extends reach to people with limited mobility and healthcare access in areas affected by natural disasters
Lung Cancer Therapies Market to Amplify Significantly over 2022-2029 - Brandessence Market Research