Worldwide Hospital Services Industry to 2027 - Rising Investment in Healthcare Infrastructure and Professionals Presents Opportunities
DUBLIN, Jan. 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Hospital Services Market Research Report by Hospital Type, by Service Type, by Service Areas, by Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Hospital Services Market size was estimated at USD 7,254.92 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 8,483.17 billion in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.29% to reach USD 22,162.24 billion by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Hospital Services Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Hospital Services Market, including 3M Company, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd., Beckman Coulter Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, China Resources Phoenix Healthcare Holdings Company Limited, Community Health Systems, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, General Electric Company, Helios Technologies, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medline Industries, Inc., Medtronic PLC, Optum, Inc., Ramsay Health Care Ltd, Sanofi SA, Smiths Group PLC, Spire Healthcare Group PLC, Tenet Healthcare Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., and Universal Health Services Inc.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Hospital Services Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Hospital Services Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Hospital Services Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Hospital Services Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Hospital Services Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Hospital Services Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Hospital Services Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168. Growing elderly population coupled with increasing prevalence of hospital services
22.214.171.124. Increasing disposable income and demand for better healthcare services
126.96.36.199. Rising penetration of health insurance worldwide
188.8.131.52. Concerns over gap between demand and supply of hospital services
184.108.40.206. Emerging demand in untapped areas of developed and developing economies
220.127.116.11. Rising investment in healthcare infrastructure and professionals
18.104.22.168. Lack of strict protocols and standards pertaining to facilities in hospitals
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Hospital Services Market, by Hospital Type
6.2. Private Hospital
6.3. Public/Community Hospital
6.4. State-owned Hospital
7. Hospital Services Market, by Service Type
7.2. Inpatient Services
7.3. Outpatient Services
8. Hospital Services Market, by Service Areas
8.2. Acute Care
8.3. Cancer Care
8.5. Neurorehabilitation & Psychiatry Services
8.6. Obstetrics & Gynecology
8.7. Pathology Lab, Diagnostics, and Imaging
9. Americas Hospital Services Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Hospital Services Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Hospital Services Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. 3M Company
13.2. Agilent Technologies, Inc.
13.3. Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd.
13.4. Beckman Coulter Inc.
13.5. Becton, Dickinson and Company
13.6. China Resources Phoenix Healthcare Holdings Company Limited
13.7. Community Health Systems, Inc.
13.8. F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
13.9. Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
13.10. General Electric Company
13.11. Helios Technologies
13.12. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
13.13. Medline Industries, Inc.
13.14. Medtronic PLC
13.15. Optum, Inc.
13.16. Ramsay Health Care Ltd
13.17. Sanofi SA
13.18. Smiths Group PLC
13.19. Spire Healthcare Group PLC
13.20. Tenet Healthcare Corporation
13.21. Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
13.22. Universal Health Services Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6t4v66
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/worldwide-hospital-services-industry-to-2027---rising-investment-in-healthcare-infrastructure-and-professionals-presents-opportunities-301461161.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- February 2022
- Biotechgate Digital Partnering February 2022
- BIO CEO & Investor Conference
- March 2022
- Redefining Early Stage Investments (RESI)