Neoantigen Peptide Manufacturing Market to Record an Exponential CAGR by 2030
JERSEY CITY, N.J., June 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd. announces the release of a market assessment report on the "Global Neoantigen Peptides Manufacturing Market by Scale of operations (Research/Preclinical, Clinical, Commercial), by End-Users (Pharmaceutical/Vaccine developers companies, Contract Research Organizations (CRO), Academic and Research Institutes) - Trends, Industry Competition Analysis, Revenue and Forecast To 2030."
According to the latest research by InsightAce Analytic, the global Neoantigen Peptides Manufacturing market is expected to grow with CAGR of 16.4% during the forecast period of 2022-2030.
Request for Sample Pages: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/request-sample/1270
Neoantigen peptides are derived from the somatic mutation of a specific tumour. These peptides are used to activate the immune system of a cancer cell. In manufacturing neoantigen-based vaccines, personalized neoantigen peptides are synthesized, which helps induce the T-cell population. T-Cell Receptors(TCRs) recognize the HLA molecule on which neoantigen peptides are bound during the synthesis. Neoantigens are a recognized model of cancer vaccine delivery, and other types of immunotherapy are being studied to treat many types of cancer.
Advancements in neoantigen production algorithms will consistently produce peptides for cancer research and drug development. Significant market factors of the Neoantigen peptide manufacturing are an increased number of favourable clinical trials, a rise in cancer and chronic disease cases, and the need for sustainable treatments for such diseases. In addition, biotechnology research advancements will enhance the study of personalized neoantigen peptides. External funding for cancer medicines' research and development also pushes the market upward.
However, the market will be limited by the higher costs of designing and developing personalized cancer therapeutics and delayed clinical trials due to COVID-19's impact. Reduced process time and cost, treatment gaps, partnerships and collaboration between various healthcare stakeholders, and data analytics are expected to create growth opportunities for the neoantigen production market. Compared to Asia and Europe, North America dominates the market, leading to rapid research and development, rising cancer incidence and a growing need for improved treatment procedures.
Enquiry Before Buying: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/enquiry-before-buying/1270
Major key players operating in the neoantigen peptide manufacturing market are CPC Scientific Inc, Polypeptide group, Genscript Biotech, Kaneka Eurogentec S.A., Vivitide, Almac, BCN Peptides, Creative Peptides, Pepscan, Provepharm, Creosalus, Gyros Protein Technologies, Other Prominent Players.
Key Developments In The Market:
- In Mar 2022, Pepscan announced that its specialists would manufacture the personalized peptide pools to treat cancer patients in Evaxion's phase IIb trial. Evaxion Biotech, a clinical-stage biotechnology company, recently published the initial results of the peptide-based personalized therapy EVX-01 in patients with metastatic melanoma. Pepscan had provided the personalized peptide pools for its phase I/IIa trial.
- In January 2021, Genocea announced a cancer discovery publication. The advantages of neoantigen identification using the ATLAS platform and this discovery strengthens neoantigen immunotherapies by theoretically certifying that they target the correct neoantigens while removing Inhibigens.
- In Apr 2020, GenScript company announced the commercial launch of its neoantigen peptide synthesis service for personalized cancer therapeutics. GenScript partnered with several T-cell therapy and personalized cancer vaccine companies to develop the infrastructure for reliably manufacturing complex peptides for its neoantigen peptide synthesis platform.
- In Feb 2019, CPC Scientific Inc., a leading global CDMO specializing in synthetic peptide manufacturing, announced today that they would manufacture GMP-grade neoantigen peptides for investigators at UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center (LCCC) for individualized immunotherapy. CPC Scientific will supply GMP-grade neoantigen peptides, the sequences of which will be determined via genomics and bioinformatics, for use in the LCCC therapeutic neoantigen vaccine program.
- In Jan 2019, Almac group (CDMO)added a second stream for high output GMP peptide manufacture to its facility in Edinburgh, Scotland. The site manufactures Neoantigen-derived peptides to produce its personalized cancer vaccines.
Global Neoantigen Peptides Manufacturing Market, by Scale of operations, 2020-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
Global Neoantigen Peptides Manufacturing Market, by End-users 2020-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Pharmaceutical/Vaccine developers companies
- Contract Research Organizations (CRO)
- Academic and research institutes
Global Neoantigen Peptides Manufacturing Market, by Region, 2020-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
North America Neoantigen Peptides Manufacturing Market, by Country, 2020-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
Europe Neoantigen Peptides Manufacturing Market, by Country, 2020-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific Neoantigen Peptides Manufacturing Market, by Country, 2020-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
Latin America Neoantigen Peptides Manufacturing Market, by Country, 2020-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa Neoantigen Peptides Manufacturing Market, by Country, 2020-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
For Customization @: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/customisation/1270
Other Related Reports Published by InsightAce Analytic:
Why should buy this report:
- To receive a comprehensive analysis of the prospects for the global Neoantigen Peptides Manufacturing market
- To receive an industry overview and future trends of the Neoantigen Peptides Manufacturing market
- To analyze the Neoantigen Peptides Manufacturing market drivers and challenges
- To get information on the Neoantigen Peptides Manufacturing market size (Value US$ Mn) forecast to 2030
- Significant investments, mergers & acquisitions in the Neoantigen Peptides Manufacturing market industry
InsightAce Analytic is a market research and consulting firm that enables clients to make strategic decisions. Our qualitative and quantitative market intelligence solutions inform the need for market and competitive intelligence to expand businesses. We help clients gain a competitive advantage by identifying untapped markets, exploring new and competing technologies, segmenting potential markets, and repositioning products. Our expertise is in providing syndicated and custom market intelligence reports with an in-depth analysis with key market insights in a timely and cost-effective manner.
InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd.
Tel.: +1 718 593 4405
Site Visit: www.insightaceanalytic.com
Follow Us on LinkedIn @ bit.ly/2tBXsgS
Follow Us On Facebook @ bit.ly/2H9jnDZ
SOURCE InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd.
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- August 2022
- Biotechgate Digital Partnering August 2022
- September 2022
- Plan-les-Ouates: Café+Croissant
- Redefining Early Stage Investments (RESI)