mRNA Extraction and Purification Market to Record an Exponential CAGR by 2030 - Exclusive Report by InsightAce Analytic
JERSEY CITY, N.J., June 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd. has announced the publication of a market research report titled "Global mRNA Extraction and Purification Market- By Product (Kits/Reagents, Instruments) End-user (Academics and Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Contract Research Organizations, Other End Users) Trends, Industry Competition Analysis, Revenue and Forecast To 2030." According to company's newest research, the Global mRNA Extraction and Purification Market is predicted to record a promising CAGR of 19.2% between 2022 and 2030.
Get a Demo Sample copy of the Global mRNA Extraction and Purification Market Report at: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/request-sample/1285
Many downstream experiments rely on high-quality RNA molecules, including cloning, reverse transcription for cDNA synthesis, RT-PCR, RT-qPCR, and RNA-seq. RNA purification methods include phenol-chloroform extraction, spin-column purification, and magnetic beads. Among these, the magnetic beads method is popular for extracting specific mRNA. The beads make use of the poly-A tail on mRNA, which distinguishes it from other RNA. This is especially useful for separating it from rRNA, which is much more abundant. Extraction and purification processes employ a variety of reagents, including enzymes and buffers containing chaotropic agents such as guanidinium isothiocyanate, and sodium dodecyl sulphate (SDS), Sarcosyl, guanidinium chloride, urea, phenol or chloroform. mRNA is used in research to determine which proteins are being translated and how much transcript is being produced by the cell. Synthetic mRNA production necessitates a purification step to extract the final mRNA product from the solution in which it was transcribed.
The need for diagnostic tools and other critical care medical devices has grown dramatically over the past two years as a result of the coronavirus' rapid outbreak. Rapid diagnostic testing of COVID-19 infection boosts drug development and testing facilities worldwide. Pharmaceutical development accelerates research to develop breakthrough molecules to meet the growing needs of drug development. The government provides capital investments in institutes and laboratories for Research and Development Activities to Improve Growth Prospects. The drug developers prefer mRNA-based cancer treatments, reflecting in the mRNA therapeutics market valuation. This triggers the RNA extraction and purification services and research on nucleic acids. Rising funding initiatives for biotechnology research, significant life sciences research, an increasing patient population, and supporting government activities are among the reasons fueling the market's expansion.
RNA isolation & purification kits and automated instruments are relatively more expensive than conventional methods, which may pose an obstacle to market growth. Institutes and companies with smaller R&D budgets cannot afford these costly instruments.
North America is recognized as a dominant region for the mRNA Extraction and Purification market in the coming forecasting period, owing primarily to the Region's high R&D activities and the presence of market players in the Region. They are constantly evolving their product offerings for the market.
For Customization: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/customisation/1285
Some major players in the market are Qiagen, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Promega Corporation, Agilent Technologies, Inc, Merck Kgaa, Miltenyi Biotec, Biobasic Inc, Takara Bio, Inc, New England Biolabs, Omega Bio-Tek, Inc, Norgen Biotek, Zymo Research, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ag, Genaxxon Bioscience Gmbh, Biovision, Analytik Jena Ag, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc, AccuBioMed.
Key Developments in the market
- In Jan 2022, Merck KGaA Acquired CDMO Exelead for approximately $780 million in cash. Merck KGaA's LNP and mRNA capabilities will be enhanced due to the agreement. Merck plans to continue investing in mRNA as a modality and will scale up this technology at Exelead's facility. The company now provides comprehensive end-to-end services across the mRNA value chain.
- In Apr 2021, Promega Opened New Research & Development Facility' Kornberg Center' Supporting Science at the Edge of Innovation. This will aid in developing core products and technologies in life science research, cellular and molecular biology, genetic identity, clinical diagnostic and scientific applications, and training.
- In Apr 2020, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and Hamilton Company collaborated to create an automated nucleic acid extraction platform for forensic laboratories. The ID NIMBUS Presto assay allows for automated DNA extraction from crime scene samples.
Curious about this latest version of the report? Enquiry Before Buying @ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/enquiry-before-buying/1285
Global mRNA Extraction and Purification Market, by Product, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
Global mRNA Extraction and Purification Market, by Application, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Infectious Disease Vaccines
- Other Vaccines
- Therapeutics and Others
Global mRNA Extraction and Purification Market, by End-Users, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Academics and Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Other End Users (Hospitals, etc)
Global mRNA Extraction and Purification Market, by Region, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
North America mRNA Extraction and Purification Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
Europe mRNA Extraction and Purification Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific mRNA Extraction and Purification Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
Latin America mRNA Extraction and Purification Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa mRNA Extraction and Purification Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
For Customization: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/customisation/1285
Other Related Reports Published by InsightAce Analytic:
Why should buy this report:
- To receive a comprehensive analysis of the prospects for the global mRNA Extraction and Purification Market
- To receive an industry overview and future trends of the mRNA Extraction and Purification Market
- To analyze mRNA Extraction and Purification Market drivers and challenges
- To get information on the mRNA Extraction and Purification Market size (Value US$ Mn) forecast to 2030
- Significant investments, mergers & acquisitions in the mRNA Extraction and Purification Market industry
InsightAce Analytic is a market research and consulting firm that enables clients to make strategic decisions. Our qualitative and quantitative market intelligence solutions inform the need for market and competitive intelligence to expand businesses. We help clients gain a competitive advantage by identifying untapped markets, exploring new and competing technologies, segmenting potential markets, and repositioning products. Our expertise is in providing syndicated and custom market intelligence reports with an in-depth analysis with key market insights in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- July 2022
- Piscataway: Bio-Manufacturing Innovation Summit
- BIO Asia-Taiwan
- August 2022
- Biotechgate Digital Partnering August 2022