Neonatal & Fetal (Labor & Delivery) Care Equipment Market Size Worth USD 12.09 billion by 2031| Growth Plus Reports
NEW YORK, June 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Neonatal & Fetal (Labor & Delivery) Care Equipment Market is expected to clock US$ ~12.09 billion by 2031 owing to the high maternal mortality rate, rising number of premature births, and an increasing number of neonatal and fetal care centers. According to a report published by Growth Plus Reports, titled "Neonatal & Fetal (Labor & Delivery) Care Equipment Market by Product Type (Neonatal Care Equipment and Fetal (Labor & Delivery) Care Equipment), End-User (Hospitals & Clinics and Diagnostic Centers) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2021-2031" the market was worth in ~US$ 7.11 billion in 2020 and will display a CAGR of ~ 5.5% during the forecast period, 2021-2031.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/neonatal-&-fetal-(labor-&-delivery)-care-equipment-market/7677
The maternal mortality rate in developing countries such as Africa is quite high. For instance, according to UNICEF, in 2017, ~70,000 women in Africa died due to complications during pregnancy and birth.
In 2019, more than 440,000 newborns died in the first 28 days after birth in Africa. The high mortality rates have created a need for improving maternal and neonatal care in such countries.
Several companies and government organizations are taking initiatives to improve neonatal care in such regions. For instance, in November 2020, UN Children's Fund, UNICEF, and Laerdal Global Health, the non-profit arm of a Norwegian company - entered a partnership. In the coming five years, they would train ~10,000 health workers for taking care of the health of mothers and newborns in East and Southern Africa. Such initiatives are anticipated to improve healthcare in such regions and in turn fuel the neonatal & fetal (labor & delivery) care equipment market.
The global neonatal & fetal (labor & delivery) care equipment market has been analyzed from three perspectives: Product Type, End-User, and Region.
Excerpts from 'By Product Type Segmentation'
Based on the product type, the neonatal & fetal (labor & delivery) care equipment market has been segmented into: -
- Neonatal Care Equipment
- Fetal (labor & delivery) Care Equipment
The neonatal care equipment segment is further sub-segmented into neonatal incubators, infant warmers, convertible warmers & incubators, neonatal monitoring devices, neonatal diagnostic imaging, and neonatal phototherapy equipment.
Fetal (labor & delivery) care equipment is further bifurcated into fetal monitors, fetal ultrasound devices, fetal MRI systems, fetal doppler devices, and fetal pulse oximeters. Under the neonatal care equipment segment, neonatal incubators held the largest market share. One of the major factors driving the growth of neonatal incubators is the rising incidence of neonatal hypothermia.
Excerpts from 'By Region Segmentation'
Based on region, the global neonatal & fetal (labor & delivery) care equipment market has been segmented into: -
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- The Rest of the World (RoW)
North America held the largest market share in the global neonatal & fetal (labor & delivery) care equipment market.
Factors contributing to the growth in this region include the presence of well-developed healthcare infrastructure, a rising number of preterm births, and a well-equipped NICU center. Moreover, technological advancements, increasing FDA approvals for neonatal equipment, and high maternal mortality rate have also played a key role in driving the growth of the neonatal & fetal (labor & delivery) care equipment market in this region.
Excerpts from 'Competitive Landscape'
The prominent players operating in the global neonatal & fetal (labor & delivery) care equipment market include: -
- General Electric Company
- Koninklijke Philips N.V
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited
- Cardinal Health
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- EDAN Instruments, Inc
- Phoenix Medical Systems (P) Ltd
- Among others
Report Scope & Segmentation:
Market Size in 2020
USD ~ 7.11 billion
Revenue forecast in 2031
USD ~ 12.09 billion
CAGR of ~ 5.5% from 2021 to 2031
Base year for estimation
Product Type, End-User
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (ROW)
Table of Contents
- Market Ecosystem
- Geographic Scope
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2018 & 2019
- Base Year – 2020
- Forecasted Years – 2021 to 2031
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trend (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Their Competitive Positioning (2020)
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL NEONATAL & FETAL (LABOR & DELIVERY) CARE EQUIPMENT MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Neonatal Care Equipment
- Neonatal Incubators
- Infant Warmers
- Convertible Warmers & Incubators
- Neonatal Monitoring Devices
- Neonatal Diagnostic Imaging
- Neonatal Phototherapy Equipment
- Fetal (Labor & Delivery) Care Equipment
- Fetal Monitors
- Fetal Ultrasound Devices
- Fetal MRI Systems
- Fetal Doppler Devices
- Fetal Pulse Oximeters
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on 'Strategic Developments' registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- 'Business Profile' of Key Players
Quickly buy this premium report now: https://growthplusreports.com/checkout?_token=kD0S08t1B5eFjbSl2VUvrz9wbjirHgteJRD377sc&report_id=7677&license=Single
Growth+Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth+ portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as "Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- July 2022
- Piscataway: Bio-Manufacturing Innovation Summit
- BIO Asia-Taiwan
- August 2022
- Biotechgate Digital Partnering August 2022