ALK upgrades its full-year financial outlook
ALK (ALKB:DC / OMX: ALK B / AKABY / AKBLF) today announced that based on a strong sales momentum and the outlook for the remainder of the year, ALK has upgraded its full-year outlook. As a result:
- Revenue is now expected to grow 10-13% in local currencies (previously: 8-12%).
- EBITDA is now expected to increase to DKK 675-750 million (previously: 625-725).
ALK will publish its Q2 performance in connection with the six-month interim report on 11 August 2022.
For further information please contact:
Investor Relations: Per Plotnikof, tel. +45 4574 7527, mobile +45 2261 2525
Media: Jeppe Ilkjær, mobile +45 3050 2014
This information is information that ALK-Abelló A/S is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation.
ALK is a global specialty pharmaceutical company focused on allergy and allergic asthma. It markets allergy immunotherapy treatments and other products and services for people with allergy and allergy doctors. Headquartered in Hørsholm, Denmark, ALK employs around 2,600 people worldwide and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. Find more information at www.alk.net.
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- August 2022
- Biotechgate Digital Partnering August 2022
- September 2022
- Plan-les-Ouates: Café+Croissant
- Redefining Early Stage Investments (RESI)