Global Autotransfusion Devices Market Predicted to Hit $1,939.7 Million, Growing at 6.5% CAGR from 2019 to 2027 [190-Pages] | Details by Research Dive
The global autotransfusion devices market is expected to garner $1,939.7 million by 2027. This growth is mainly owing to increasing occurrence of cardiac disorders worldwide. The North America region is likely to lead the market in the future.
NEW YORK, Jan. 23, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Research Dive has added a new report to its offerings titled, "Autotransfusion Devices Market by Product Type (On-Pump Transfusion Devices, Off-Pump Transfusion Devices), by End Users (Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Hospitals, Emergency Rooms, Nursing Homes, and Others), Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019–2027".
The global autotransfusion devices market is expected to garner $1,939.7 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2019 to 2027. The report delivers comprehensive insights into the current condition and future prospective of the industry by meticulously examining market drivers and restraints, opportunities, major segments, and regions.
To Request a Complete PDF Sample of Autotransfusion Devices Market, Click Here!
Key Segment Findings of the Autotransfusion devices market
The market is segmented based on product type, end user, and region.
- The off-pump transfusion devices sub-segment of the product type segment is estimated to witness leading growth with a CAGR of 6.6% in the estimated period. This growth is mainly because of the growing demand for off pump transfusion devices, as they are easy to use, safer than traditional methods, and also prevent blood loss during transfusion.
- The hospital sub-segment of the end user industry segment is anticipated to observe maximum growth in the estimated period. This growth is mainly because of the rising adoption of blood transfusion devices in hospitals to carry out various medical process is several specialized medical departments.
- Regionally, the North America autotransfusion devices market is projected to observe augmented growth with a CAGR of 6.4% in the estimated period. The growth of this region market is mostly owing to the rising need for autotransfusion devices in medical facilities in this region.
Specific Requirements on COVID-19 Impact on Autotransfusion Devices Market? Speak with an Analyst or Schedule a call
Autotransfusion devices market Dynamics
The key factor fueling the growth of the global autotransfusion devices market is a significant rise in the occurrence of cardiac disorders worldwide. In addition, increasing technical advances in autotransfusion devices and rising acceptance for full body transfusion devices are projected to open doors to innovative opportunities for the market growth in the projected period. However, technical glitches, for instance, inability of autotransfusion devices to segregate contaminations from the blood cells, is projected to deter the market growth during the forecast period.
Top Players of the Market
The major players of the global autotransfusion devices market are
- Medtronic Plc
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- Haemonetics Corporation
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
- Stryker Corporation
- Terumo Corporation
- Zimmer Biomet Holding
- LivaNova Plc
- Getinge AB
Numerous business strategies, such as acquisitions, mergers, R&D activities, new product developments, and much more, are implemented by these players to attain a robust position in the global market. For instance, in June 2020, ProCell Surgical, a designer and manufacturer of patient blood management devices for intraoperative autotransfusion, unveiled a proprietary medical device, ProCell, for automating the manual process of surgical sponge-blood recovery for intraoperative autotransfusion. With this launch, ProCell Surgical is aiming to make a strong foothold in the global autotransfusion devices market.
Autotransfusion Devices Market Report data as per your Format and Definition & Avail 10%OFF
Moreover, the report offers other key details such as business tactics, financial performance, and product/service range of the leading players along with Porter's five forces analysis and SWOT analysis.
More about Autotransfusion Devices Market:
- Autotransfusion Vs. Donated Blood Transfusion: A Comparative Viewpoint
- Autotransfusion Devices Industry to Witness Substantial Growth in The Coming Years
Some Trending Reports:
- The Global Bronchial Thermoplasty Catheter Market Size is predicted to be valued at $5416.8 million by 2031
- The Global Surgical Table Market Size is predicted to be valued at $2,452.8 million by 2031 at a noteworthy CAGR of 7.0%
- The Global Hydrocolloid Dressing Market Size is predicted to be valued at $4,725.9 million by 2031
About Research Dive
Research Dive is a market research firm based in Pune, India. Maintaining the integrity and authenticity of the services, the firm provides the services that are solely based on its exclusive data model, compelled by the 360-degree research methodology, which guarantees comprehensive and accurate analysis. With an unprecedented access to several paid data resources, team of expert researchers, and strict work ethic, the firm offers insights that are extremely precise and reliable. Scrutinizing relevant news releases, government publications, decades of trade data, and technical & white papers, Research dive deliver the required services to its clients well within the required timeframe. Its expertise is focused on examining niche markets, targeting its major driving factors, and spotting threatening hindrances. Complementarily, it also has a seamless collaboration with the major industry aficionado that further offers its research an edge.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
30 Wall St. 8th Floor, New York NY 10005
(P) +91-(788)-802-9103 (India)
Toll Free: 1-888-961-4454
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/global-autotransfusion-devices-market-predicted-to-hit-1-939-7-million-growing-at-6-5-cagr-from-2019-to-2027-190-pages--details-by-research-dive-301727941.html
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- March 2023
- Zurich: Swiss Nordic Bio 2023
- April 2023
- Basel: Swiss Biotech Day 2023
- Brussels: Cell and Gene Therapy Summit
Latest company news
Freeline Therapeutics to Host Full Year 2022 Financial Results Call
Vaccitech Announces Positive Topline Final Data for HBV002 Study in People with Chronic Hepatitis B
Asia Pacific Mammography Devices Market Analysis Report 2022: Focus on China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, & Singapore