Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment Market - Global Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022 - 2030
DUBLIN, Jan. 24, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment Market, by Drug Class, by Route of Administration, by Age Group, by Distribution Channel and by Region - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022 - 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a psychiatric condition that may occur in people who have witnessed a traumatic shock like natural disaster, a life threatening event, car accident, sexual abuse etc. Symptoms of PTSD may generate after three months or even after a year. Most of the patients suffering from PTSD show symptoms like intrusive memories, avoidance, negative changes in thinking and changes in emotional and physical reactions.
For instance, sudden death of a loved one may cause PTSD in some people. People with PTSD have heightened sense of danger. According to the U.S. National centre for PTSD, it is estimated that about 15% of the veterans of Vietnam War and 12% of gulf war veterans have PTSD. According to American Psychiatric Association, women are twice likely to get PTSD as compared to men. Commonly prescribed drugs for post trauma stress disorder includes antidepressants, sertraline, fluoxetine, paroxetine, and others.
Increasing research and development activities by the key market players for the treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder is expected to boost the growth of the global post-traumatic stress disorder treatment market over the forecast period. For instance, in December 2021, Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc. a pharmaceutical company, announced that the company had enrolled its first patient in Phase 2 clinical trial evaluating the safety and efficacy of JZP150, an investigational first-in-class small molecule for the treatment of adults with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). JZP150 is a highly selective inhibitor of the enzyme Fatty Acid Amide Hydrolase (FAAH), designed to address the underlying cause of PTSD (impairment of fear extinction and its consolidation), as well as patient's associated symptoms such as anxiety, insomnia, and nightmares.
Key Features of the Study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global post-traumatic stress disorder treatment market, market size (US$ Mn), and compound annual growth rate (CAGR (%)) for the forecast period: 2022 - 2030, considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains an attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by leading players
- It profiles key players in the global post-traumatic stress disorder treatment market based on the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments, and strategies
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make an informed decision for their future product launches, governmental initiatives, technological up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global post-traumatic stress disorder treatment market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry, including investors, product manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, research and consulting firms, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global post-traumatic stress disorder treatment market
Global Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment Market, By Drug Class
- Monoamine Oxidase (MAOs)
- Antipsychotics or Second Generation Antipsychotics (SGOs)
- Others (Benzodiazepines and Others)
Global Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment Market, By Route of Administration:
Global Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment Market, By Age Group:
Global Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Global Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment Market, By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- Rest of Middle East
- South Africa
- Central Africa
- North Africa
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Objectives and Assumptions
2. Market Purview
3. Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
4. Global Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment Market- Impact of Coronavirus (Covid-19) Pandemic
5. Global Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment Market, By Drug Class, 2017 - 2030, (US$ Million)
6. Global Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment Market, By Route of Administration, 2017 - 2030, (US$ Million)
7. Global Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment Market, By Age Group, 2017 - 2030, (US$ Million)
8. Global Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment Market, By Distribution Channel, 2017 - 2030, (US$ Million)
9. Global Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment Market, By Region, 2017 - 2030, (US$ Million)
10. Competitive Landscape
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc.
- Madrigal Mental Care
- Allergan PLC
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- apex laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
- Lundbeck A/S (Lundbeck)
- Neurovation Labs, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Sun Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Johnson and Johnson
- Pfizer Inc.
- Aurobindo Inc.
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd.
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals (Viatris Inc.)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ly48vh
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact:Laura Wood | +353-1-481-1716 | firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/post-traumatic-stress-disorder-treatment-market---global-size-share-outlook-and-opportunity-analysis-2022---2030-301729587.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- March 2023
- Zurich: Swiss Nordic Bio 2023
- April 2023
- Basel: Swiss Biotech Day 2023
- Brussels: Cell and Gene Therapy Summit
Latest company news
Freeline Therapeutics to Host Full Year 2022 Financial Results Call
Vaccitech Announces Positive Topline Final Data for HBV002 Study in People with Chronic Hepatitis B
Asia Pacific Mammography Devices Market Analysis Report 2022: Focus on China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, & Singapore