Empty Capsules Market To Reach USD 4,879 Million by 2030, Says P&S Intelligence
NEW YORK, March 27, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The empty capsules market will power at a rate of 7.10% in the near future, to touch USD 4,879 million by 2030, according to the recent market research report published by P&S Intelligence.
Demand for Nutraceutical on the Rise
- Nutraceutical products made from whole grains are rich in antioxidants, fiber, vitamins and minerals, heart-healthy ingredients, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- The demand for nutraceuticals has quickly increased because of the rising prevalence of cancer, heart ailments, diabetes, and lung diseases.
- Essentially, the increasing consumer consciousness regarding the health benefits of these products, especially the prevention of diseases, is boosting their consumption.
- Hence, since most nutraceuticals are sold in the form of capsules, the requirement for empty shells is on the rise.
Get the sample pages of this report: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/empty-capsules-market/report-sample
Immediate-Release Capsules Are Most Used
The immediate-release category dominated the market in the recent past, and it will continue like this in the years to come.
This is because the immediate-release form is extensively used for manufacturing antacids, antibiotics, painkillers, and many other drugs, because of their rapid commencement of action.
This form enables a prompt breakdown of the capsules in the stomach, post ingestion. Decreasing the breakdown time advances the rate of dissolution of drugs.
Moreover, it is extensively used for the manufacturing of dietary supplements.
Most Empty Capsules Used for Antibiotic Drugs
- Antibiotic drugs dominated the industry, generating in excess of USD 1,015 million, in 2022.
- This is because of the growing incidence of diverse infectious and chronic ailments globally, which is creating high pressure on the pharma industry.
- The need for empty capsules among the manufacturers of dietary supplements will grow the fastest in the future. This will be because of the increasing elderly population and the resulting rise in the requirement for immunity boosters and other nutraceutical products.
- In this regard, the increasing consciousness of personal health and wellbeing is a major factor fueling the demand for vitamin capsules.
Browse detailed report on Empty Capsules Market Share, Growth, Development and Demand Forecast to 2030
North America Is Largest Consumer of Capsule Shells
As stated by P&S Intelligence, North America dominated the market, with a share of about 37%, in 2022, and it will grow at a considerable rate.
This is because of the existence of numerous companies with high-volume capsule production competencies and the usage of this dosage form by several pharma giants.
Furthermore, the requirement for empty capsules has increased because of the strong focus on better-quality generics and pharmaceuticals.
Gelatin-Free Capsules Are in Trend
Although gelatin-based capsules dominate the pharmaceutical industry, the demand for those free of gelatin is rising now. With the increasing knowledge of where this ingredient is derived from, vegetarians, vegans, and people with religious inhibitions are demanding capsules without gelatin.
Empty Capsules Market Segmentation Coverage in the Report
Empty Capsules Market Analysis by Type
- Gelatin Capsules
- Non-Gelatin Capsules
Empty Capsules Market Analysis by Functionality
- Immediate-Release Capsules
- Sustained-Release Capsules
- Delayed-Release Capsules
Empty Capsules Market Analysis by Application
- Antibiotic Drugs
- Dietary Supplements
- Antacid and Antiflatulent
- Cardiovascular Therapy Drugs
Empty Capsules Market Analysis by End User
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Nutraceutical Industry
- Cosmetics Industry
- Research Laboratories
Empty Capsules Market Regional Analysis
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Browse More Reports Published by P&S
Transplantation Market Growth, Development and Demand Forecast Report, 2030
Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Machine Market Growth, Development and Demand Forecast to 2030
Endoprosthesis Market Share, Growth, Development and Demand Forecast to 2030
Endodontic Devices Market Share, Growth, Development and Demand Forecast to 2030
About P&S Intelligence
P&S Intelligence provides market research and consulting services to a vast array of industries across the world. As an enterprising research and consulting company, P&S believes in providing thorough insights on the ever-changing market scenario, to empower companies to make informed decisions and base their business strategies with astuteness. P&S keeps the interest of its clients at heart, which is why the insights we provide are both honest and accurate. Our long list of satisfied clients includes entry-level firms as well as multi-million-dollar businesses and government agencies.
Follow Us: LinkedIn Twitter
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/empty-capsules-market-to-reach-usd-4-879-million-by-2030--says-ps-intelligence-301781737.html
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- June 2023
- Boston: Product & Company Valuation Course
- BIO International Convention 2023
- RESI Boston
Latest company news
Multicancer Screening Global Market Report 2023: Sector to Reach $7.78 Billion by 2032 at a 15% CAGR
Haleon's Panadol Klinik Cekatan extends reach to people with limited mobility and healthcare access in areas affected by natural disasters
Lung Cancer Therapies Market to Amplify Significantly over 2022-2029 - Brandessence Market Research