Global Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Market Expected to Surpass $3,413.0 Million, at 4.5% CAGR from 2019 to 2026 [120-Pages] | Clarified by Research Dive
Increasing use of intraoperative neuromonitoring devices in several surgeries is fueling the global intraoperative neuromonitoring market growth in the 2019-2026 timeframe. The North America market is likely to lead the market in the forecast period.
NEW YORK, March 27, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Research Dive has added a new report to its offering titled, "Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Market, by Monitoring Type (Insourced Monitoring, Outsourced Monitoring), Application (Neuro & Spine Surgeries, Cardiovascular Surgeries, ENT Surgeries, and Orthopedic Surgeries), Regional Analysis (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, LAMEA): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026".
The global intraoperative neuromonitoring market is projected to exceed $3,413.0 million by 2026, rising at a CAGR of 4.5% in the 2019–2026 timeframe. The report provides all-inclusive insights into the present situation and future potential of the market by scrutinizing market drivers and restraints, opportunities, key segments, and regions.
To get access to the Complete PDF Sample of Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Market Click Here!
Segment Analysis of the Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Market
The market is divided based on monitoring type, application, and region.
- The insourced intraoperative neuromonitoring sub-segment of the monitoring type segment is estimated to undergo remarkable growth and hit $1,754.3 million in the forecast period. The growth of this sub-segment is mostly due to the rising demand for insourced intraoperative neuromonitoring devices to perform different procedures during surgeries in healthcare centers and avoid errors.
- The neuro & spine surgeries sub-segment of the application segment is anticipated to hold a leading market share and surpass $1,095.6 million in the estimated period. This growth is mostly due to the increasing usage of intraoperative neuromonitoring devices for continuous monitoring of neuro & spinal operations, as these processes are extremely complex.
- Among region, the North America region market is projected to grow remarkably with a CAGR of 51.3% in the estimated timeframe. The growth of this region market is mainly due to the rising neurological health problems and increasing preference for neuromonitoring devices by patients for surgeries.
Dynamics of the Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Market
The prime factor boosting the growth of the global intraoperative neuromonitoring market is the increasing cases of chronic diseases and rising usage of intraoperative neuromonitoring devices in several surgeries like orthopaedic, ENT, and others. Additionally, increasing developments and investments in the quality of healthcare in emerging countries are projected to unlock ground-breaking opportunities for market growth in the forecast period. However, the lack of professionals having knowledge of intraoperative neuromonitoring devices and high costs involved in the surgeries using such devices are anticipated to hinder the market growth in the estimated timeframe.
Check out COVID-19 Impact on Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Market. Connect with an Expert Analyst or Schedule a call
Key Players of the Intraoperative neuromonitoring Market
The leading players in the global intraoperative neuromonitoring market are
- Computational Diagnostics Inc.
- NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION
- Cadwell Industries Inc.
- Medgadget Inc.
- IntraNerve Neuroscience Holdings LLC
- Accurate Monitoring
- Moberg Research Inc.
- Medsurant Health
- NuVasive Inc.
- Technologies Inc.
These players are executing several business tactics, such as acquisitions, mergers, R&D activities, new product developments, and many others, to achieve a robust position in the global market.
For instance, in March 2021, Assure Holdings Corp., an intraoperative neuromonitoring company, entered in the telemedicine industry by launching professional neurology services for intraoperative neuromonitoring services ("IONM").
Request Customization of Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Market Report as per your Definition and Format & Avail of Amazing Discount
Moreover, the report offers other key details of the leading players such as business tactics, financial performance, and product/service range of these players along with Porter's five forces analysis and SWOT analysis.
More about Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Market:
- Top 3 Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Devices Available in the Market Today
- Global Intraoperative Monitoring Market to Grow Exponentially in the Coming Future
Some Trending Reports:
- The Global Intracranial Pressure Monitoring Devices Market size was valued at US $ 1,256.6 Million in 2018 and is projected to reach US $ 1,625.7 Million by 2026
- The Global Connected Drug Delivery Devices Market size is predicted to be valued at $2,095.2 million by 2030, surging from $290.3 million in 2021, at healthy CAGR of 24.29%
- The Global Medical Waste Management Market was valued at $9,727.24 million in 2020 and is projected to reach $16,395.80 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 7.0%
About Research Dive
Research Dive is a market research firm based in Pune, India. Maintaining the integrity and authenticity of the services, the firm provides the services that are solely based on its exclusive data model, compelled by the 360-degree research methodology, which guarantees comprehensive and accurate analysis. With an unprecedented access to several paid data resources, team of expert researchers, and strict work ethic, the firm offers insights that are extremely precise and reliable. Scrutinizing relevant news releases, government publications, decades of trade data, and technical & white papers, Research dive deliver the required services to its clients well within the required timeframe. Its expertise is focused on examining niche markets, targeting its major driving factors, and spotting threatening hindrances. Complementarily, it also has a seamless collaboration with the major industry aficionado that further offers its research an edge.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
30 Wall St. 8th Floor, New York NY 10005
(P) +91-(788)-802-9103 (India)
Toll Free: 1-888-961-4454
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/global-intraoperative-neuromonitoring-market-expected-to-surpass-3-413-0-million-at-4-5-cagr-from-2019-to-2026-120-pages--clarified-by-research-dive-301781810.html
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- June 2023
- Boston: Product & Company Valuation Course
- BIO International Convention 2023
- RESI Boston
Latest company news
Multicancer Screening Global Market Report 2023: Sector to Reach $7.78 Billion by 2032 at a 15% CAGR
Haleon's Panadol Klinik Cekatan extends reach to people with limited mobility and healthcare access in areas affected by natural disasters
Lung Cancer Therapies Market to Amplify Significantly over 2022-2029 - Brandessence Market Research