Global and Asia-Pacific Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics Market Report 2023: A $40 Billion Market by 2027 Featuring Abbott Laboratories, BD and Co, EKF Diagnostics, Danaher, J&J, & F. Hoffmann-La Roche
DUBLIN, March 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Point of Care Diagnostics Market with Focus on Asia-Pacific: Insights & Forecast with Potential Impact of COVID-19 (2023-2027)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global point of care diagnostics market is anticipated to reach US$40.43 billion in 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.60% during the period spanning 2023-2027.
The growth in the market has been driven by factors like rising global healthcare expenditure, rising geriatric population, escalating stress issues, increasing prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases, rising utilization of novel immunoassays techniques. The market is expected to face certain challenges such as inadequate adoption of point of care devices, and stringent regulatory policies.
To overcome these challenges, the market would witness some key trends like involvement of artificial intelligence, increasing usage of home based glucose monitoring system, mobile health care technologies, technological developments, and wearable and implantable devices.
In 2022, the dominant share of the market was held by glucose monitoring. The point of care glucose monitoring market would grow, driven by type-2 diabetic population.
In 2022, the dominant share of the market was held by North America. Asia Pacific point of care diagnostics market value by application can be segmented as follows: Glucose monitoring, OTC Diagnostics Tests, Oncology Marker Testing, Pregnancy & Fertility Testing, Cardiac Markers Testing, Blood Gas Testing, Decentralized Clinical Chemistry, Ambulatory Chemistry, Infectious Disease Testing, Hematology Testing, Coagulation Testing, Urinalysis Testing, Drugs of Abuse and Others.
The company profiles of leading players (Abbott Laboratories, Becton Dickinson and Company, EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc, Danaher Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, and F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.) are also presented in detail.
- Rising Geriatric Population
- Rise in Global Healthcare Expenditure
- Escalating Stress Issues
- Increasing Prevalence of Chronic and Infectious Diseases
- Rising Utilization of Novel Immunoassays Techniques
Key Trends and Developments
- Involvement of Artificial Intelligence
- Increasing Usage of Home-Based Glucose Monitoring System
- Mobile Health Care Technologies
- Technological Developments
- Wearable and Implantable Devices
- Inadequate Adoption of POC Devices
- Stringent Regulatory Policies
Global Market Analysis
- Global Point of Care Diagnostics Market Forecast by Value
- Global Point of Care Diagnostics Market by Application
- Global Point of Care Glucose Monitoring Market Forecast by Value
- Global Point of Care Hematology Testing Market Forecast by Value
- Global Point of Care Pregnancy and Fertility Testing Market Forecast by Value
- Global Point of Care Cardiac Markers Testing Market Forecast by Value
- Global Point of Care Infectious Disease Testing Market Forecast by Value
- Global Point of Care Coagulation Testing Market Forecast by Value
- Global Point of Care Oncology Marker Testing Market Forecast by Value
- Global Point of Care Urinalysis Testing Market Forecast by Value
- Global Point of Care Diagnostics Market by Region
Impact of COVID-19
- Impact of COVID-19 on Point of Care Diagnostics Market
- Impact of COVID-19 Point of Care Diagnostics Market
- Post-COVID Scenario
- Abbott Laboratories
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc
- Danaher Corporation
- Johnson and Johnson
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5et4ex
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-and-asia-pacific-point-of-care-poc-diagnostics-market-report-2023-a-40-billion-market-by-2027-featuring-abbott-laboratories-bd-and-co-ekf-diagnostics-danaher-jj--f-hoffmann-la-roche-301783079.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- June 2023
- Boston: Product & Company Valuation Course
- BIO International Convention 2023
- RESI Boston
Latest company news
Multicancer Screening Global Market Report 2023: Sector to Reach $7.78 Billion by 2032 at a 15% CAGR
Haleon's Panadol Klinik Cekatan extends reach to people with limited mobility and healthcare access in areas affected by natural disasters
Lung Cancer Therapies Market to Amplify Significantly over 2022-2029 - Brandessence Market Research