Sequencing Reagents Market To Reach USD 15.9 Billion By 2028 With A CAGR Of 16.4%| Valuates Reports
BANGALORE, India, Feb. 3, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Sequencing Reagents Market is segmented by type (Sanger Sequencing, Next Generation Sequencing, Third Generation Sequencing), by application (Oncology, Reproductive Health, Clinical Investigation, Agrigenomics & Forensics, Others): Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022–2028. It is published in Valuates Reports under the Pharmaceuticals & Biotech Category.
The global Sequencing Reagents Market size is estimated to be worth USD 5.5 billion in 2021 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 15.9 billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 16.4% during the review period.
Major Factors Driving the Growth of the Sequencing Reagents Market
The two main variables that will affect the growth of the sequencing reagents market are advances in sequencing techniques and falling costs for genetic sequencing. Additionally, the Sequencing Reagents market is expanding at an accelerated rate due to the spike in the usage of sequencing techniques and different developments.
Browse The Detailed Report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-2C7687/global-sequencing-reagents
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF THE SEQUENCING REAGENTS MARKET
In a wide range of analytical procedures, sample preparation is a crucial step in which a sample is biochemically or enzymatically prepared for further analysis. Sample preparation in the context of nucleic acid manipulation refers to the actions taken after the initial purification of DNA. Applications that call for the upstream preparation of nucleic acid samples have increased recently. For proper analysis, methods including next-generation sequencing, microarrays, and library building all require effective, homogeneous, and unbiased processing of nuclear material. As a result, there is now a greater requirement for novel reagents, novel formats of current reagents, and stricter quality standards in addition to a greater demand for high-quality sample preparation reagents. This factor is expected to drive the growth of the Sequencing Reagents market.
In the process of next-generation sequencing, high-quality library preparation is a crucial step (NGS). The best way to create indexed libraries for NGS from a minimal quantity of DNA or RNA input is with NGS Reagents, which are entire sets of tailored reagents. To complete the several stages needed for library preparation and target enrichment, it is necessary to purchase reagents from different vendors, validate them, and make sure that workflows are compatible. An integrated approach that combines these procedures with improved reagents would be beneficial given the priceless nature of NGS samples. This in turn is expected to drive the growth of the Sequencing Reagents market.
Next-generation sequencing (NGS) has emerged as a useful technique for providing a deeper and more precise look into the molecular foundations of individual tumors as genomics-focused pharmacology starts to play a greater role in cancer treatment. The choice of treatments to improve patient outcomes in the future is largely believed to be driven by NGS-driven companion diagnostics, as targeted medicines have become the new standard of care in oncology. NGS offers advantages over conventional techniques in terms of accuracy, sensitivity, and speed, and has the potential to have a big impact on the cancer area. It is unnecessary to request many tests to find the causal mutation because NGS may evaluate multiple genes in a single assay.
The use of these procedures has increased as a result of technological developments in the field of protein and DNA sequencing and the decreased cost of these services, which has in turn allowed the global market for sequencing reagents to expand. Funding for research institutions rose due to increased R&D efforts, and the widespread use of these services in corporate research has also allowed the Sequencing Reagents market to grow more quickly.
Get Sample Report Today: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-2C7687/Global_Sequencing_Reagents_Market
SEQUENCING REAGENTS SHARE ANALYSIS:
Due to technological advancements and an increase in the use of sequencing techniques, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to grow at the fastest rate during the projection period.
The global sequencing reagents market is growing at the highest rate in the oncology segment due to factors like the increasing number of cancer patients, which has prompted researchers to invest heavily in developing novel medicines and conducting clinical research to provide better care for cancer patients.
Buy Regional Market Chapter On North America:
Buy Regional Market chapter On Asia Pacific:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Takara Bio
- Fluidigm Corporation
- Pacific Biosciences of California
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies
- Agilent Technologies
Buy Chapter On Company Profiles: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-2C7687/global-sequencing-reagents/11
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact :
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- Refurbished DNA Sequencing Platforms market size is projected to reach USD 92 million by 2028, from USD 50 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 8.5% during 2022-2028.
- Gene Sequencing market was valued at USD 17290 million in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD 46590 million by 2029, witnessing a CAGR of 18.0% during the forecast period 2023-2029.
- The global Phase Change Material (PCM) market was valued at USD 1045.3 million in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD 2361.5 million by 2029, witnessing a CAGR of 12.2% during the forecast period 2023-2029.
- Biotechnology Reagents market size is projected to reach USD 109070 million by 2028, from USD 66280 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.3% during 2022-2028.
- Immune Repertoire Sequencing market size is projected to reach USD 128.8 million by 2028, from USD 103.3 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 3.2% during 2022-2028.
- Targeted RNA Sequencing market size is projected to reach USD 6084.5 million by 2027, from USD 1407.6 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 22.5% during 2021-2027.
- Stem Cell Banking market size is estimated to be worth USD 1789 million in 2021 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 2927.2 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 7.2% during the review period.
- Organ-on-a-Chip market size is estimated to be worth USD 80 million in 2022 and is forecast to be a readjusted size of USD 581.2 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 39.1% during the review period.
- Nanotechnology Market was valued at USD 1.76 billion in 2020, and is projected to reach USD 33.63 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 36.4% from 2021 to 2030.
- Cell Culture Market accounted for USD 16,107.7 million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 36,926.8 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 10.9% from 2020 to 2027.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
LinkedIn - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- February 2024
- Biotechgate Digital Partnering February 2024
- New York City: BIO CEO & Investor Conference
- Zurich: 17th Annual European Life Sciences CEO Forum